Saturday 1 March 2014

The LEGO Movie

Last night a couple friends and I went out for a girl's night. One thing I love about my friends is that a girl's night does not consist of heading to a dark club filled with loud noises and creepy dudes. Instead, we went to to see The LEGO Movie.

Source
I'm sure this is old news to many of you, but it was so good! I honestly think this is one of those movies that a parent could certainly end up enjoying more than their kids! This movie is really clever and my friends and I were laughing out loud at multiple points in the film. All of the characters were great, but I think my favourite was Will Arnett as Batman. I love Will Arnett and I found his character so hilarious!

Then we proceeded to sing this song for the rest of the night!


Go see this movie!

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to see this movie for ages, I really must get my other half to take me before it leaves the cinema! Glad you had fun ^_^

    ReplyDelete