Monday 28 April 2014

Gadabout Gamers: My Biggest Gaming Regret



My biggest gaming regret is all of the games I have yet to finish. I have a tendency to play a game, but then get excited by the next cool game and never finish the previous game. Do you know how many worlds I've left un-saved? It's a tragedy!

Seriously though, it's a terrible habit of mine to have the best of intentions, but then get side-tracked, so I think this is just a reflection of that. But I keep telling myself "one day".

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know that I'm not the only one who suffers from that terrible trait! Gosh, I can't even remember the last game I finished! Ah well. That's the good thing about MMO's, I guess. They never end, so I don't have to feel bad about flitting to and from games :P

    ReplyDelete