Tuesday 6 May 2014

Tea Tuesday: David's Tea Organic Peppermint Amour

Tea Tuesday is a weekly featured inspired by Ambur's version at Burning Impossibly Bright. It's been a while since my last Tea Tuesday and I've made a couple BIG trips to David's, so these are going to be a David's-centered for the next couple months. This week I'm featuring Organic Peppermint Amour. Here's what David's has to say:

Peppermint Amour (Organic)

Peppermint is said to enhance your dreams. It’s also said to stimulate passion and creativity. Not to mention its fresh, cool flavour and aroma. This peppermint tea is organic, for great taste and good karma. We didn’t want to compromise when each cup has so much potential to enhance your life. 

Source


Peppermint is one of the few herbal teas that I enjoy. I find mint really perks me up, so if I'm feeling sleepy, but don't want to have anything with caffeine, peppermint tea is my go-to. This tea is nice, but very simply. The only ingredient is peppermint leaves (grown in Oregon apparently). Because this is such a simply tea, I found it tasted the same as any other bagged peppermint tea I've tried, though perhaps not quite as good as my aunt's home-grown peppermint tea. However, it is organic, so if that is something that is important to you, this is a good option.

No comments:

Post a Comment