Friday 23 January 2015

Umm.. hi

So you may have noticed that I totally disappeared for a few months there. Sorry. Without going into the gory details, my life had a bit of an upheaval that left me with no blogging juice and way to much anxiety.

But, things are back to normal (or as normal as they ever are for me). So I'm back to Fangirl Twirl. Yay!

So what's new with me? I've been working a new job, reading lots, watching Supernatural from season 1 (I previously watched up to season 5, then stopped), not sewing as much as I should and playing the occasional round of CS:GO.

And because posts with pictures are more fun, here's a picture (selfie no less) of me at my friend's bachorette party themed: Nerd's Night Out. So here's a nerd in costume as someone pretending to be a nerd. Weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment