Tuesday 3 March 2015

New Headphones!! Thermaltake Cronos Combat

So on Valentine's Day, I decided to buy myself a present. I mean, why not? Besides, it's something I (kind of) need. Because you totally need to be able to express yourself while playing CS:GO and I definitely can't type and play.

So I did a bit of research and ended up buying the Thermaltake Cronos Combat at Memory Express for $59.99, which was the tippy-top of my budget of $60. So let's break it down.


Looks: I think these are pretty. I like the white style quite a bit. Plus they light up. I actually still haven't decided if this is a little bit lame or totally awesome. Let's go with totally awesome, yeah?

Sound/Mic Quality: I have no complaints about the sound. I'm not a hard-core enough gamer to really need surround sound or anything like that. I obviously can't hear myself over the mic, but my boyfriend said it sounds fine.

Comfort: This is the tricky part, since there are no testers for you to check the fit before you buy, so I pretty much just crossed my fingers. The fit over the ear is not bad, although after a couple hours, my ears start to bother me. For an all-day gamer, these might not be the best, for for someone casual like me, they are fine. I do like the padding on the crown piece.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my purchase. They look good and serve the purpose I bought them for. The only thing left is to see how long they last.

Lights are off in this one, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment