1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
4. Create 11 new questions for the nominees
5. Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Because I'm not sure who has done this award/tag before, I nominae anyone reading this who hasn't done it yet. New questions at the end!
1. If you could travel in time, (to either the past or the future), where/when would you go?
If I could travel in time, I would go to every time I could think out. Dinosaurs? Check. Futuristic robot dictatorship? Check. But if I had to pick just one, I would choose my favourite fashion era, the 1880's.
2. If you had a million dollars to spend on whatever you wanted, what would it be?
3. Who is your favorite character from a book/movie/comic/tv show/video game and why?
Wow. This is insanely hard. I feel like my favourite changes on a daily (or even hourly) basis. But if I have to pick just one today, I would say Meg Murray from A Wrinkle in Time. I think she was one of the first book characters that I really connected with and fell in love with.
4. Do you speak any other languages?
Nope. I took french in school but have forgotten almost all of it. I wish I was multilingual though!
5. What is your DREAM job?
Costume designer. Getting paid to sew and make stuff sounds so amazing.
6. What is a skill you haven't learned yet, but would love to?
I'm just starting out learning some leatherworking, so that is sometime I'm excited to learn more about.
7. How did you get into blogging?
I just like the idea of being able to connect with people around the world with similar interests to me. I grew up in a small town where I generally kept my geekiness hidden because no one else would understand. I'm much more open about it now, but it's still nice to find others with similar interests and have a place to be open a share ideas. I've actually had a few blogs in the pass. The now defunct Pudding and Pie Fashion was a lot of fun, but I found fashion to get a bit excusing after a while, with a constant need to consume to have current content for a blog. I also had a brief sewing blog, that has mostly moved over only Fangirl Twirl as I started making more costume elements. Finally, I also run a book blog called Megan Likes Books.
8. Last song you listened to?
White Horse by Taylor Swift
9. Last movie you watched?
I haven't been watching many movies lately, so I think it actually was Safety Not Guaranteed. I mainly watching TV, so if we include tv shows, it would be Daredevil.
10. Where would you travel to for an extended stay, if you could? (it can be a fictional place!)
Since I get to choose a fictional place, I would choose Diagon Alley. Then I get the awesomeness of the wizarding world (because I'm a bit old for Hogwarts), but I also get to hang out in Muggle London as well.
11. If you were a super hero, what would your special power and your name be?
If I were a superhero, my special power would be finding lost things, especially people's lost pets. My name would simply be "The Finder."
Here's the questions I'm posing for anyone who would like to play along:
1. What was the best vacation you have taken?
2. What is your favourite book series?
3. What is your favourite stand-alone book?
4. What is your favourite TV series?
5. Which fictional character would be your BFF?
6. What is your favourite snack?
7. What is your favourite game?
8. Who is your favourite artist?
9. What's the story behind your blog name?
10. What's your favourite animal?
11. If you could change one thing in the world permanently, what would it be?