Sunday 30 August 2015

Sunday Afternoon Tea (1)

Source
Sunday Afternoon Tea is a new feature I'm bringing it where I basically chat with you readers about my week. What I've been up to, what I've been reading, what I've been playing, my favourite things around the internet that week and so in. So here's my first try at it!

What I'm doing?

COSPLAY CONSTRUCTION! I have less than 1 month until my first cosplay competition and I have so much left to do. You can check out my most recent WIP Wednesday here.

Also, I went to Hot Topic for the first time. It just opened in my city a few months ago, but that mall is kind of fall, but I made the trek on Saturday. So much fangirl stuff. I honestly just stared at the t-shirt wall for 10 minutes! Plus they have some coupons/rewards that can result in some decent deals (since I'm not a big fan of paying full price if I can help it). I got a couple geeky t-shirts, but will be going back for some Funko Pops next month using the coupon I got today.

What I'm reading?

I'm currently reading Felicia Day's memoir You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost). Basically I've learned she is amazing and very smart. I'm also trying to finish The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins, which has taken me ages because I found it really boring up until the final 100 pages or so. I think I have 50 left to go.

What I'm playing?

I tried Hearthstone a few months ago and didn't like it. I found it really hard to get started because everyone has such better cards than me, so was constantly losing, which wasn't fun! Anyway, once I figured out how to play the warlock and got leveled up a bit, I know enjoy it way more and have been playing that a lot lately. I also made a Season 4 Diablo 3 character, but haven't done much leveling there.

No comments:

Post a Comment